*ONE OF A KIND PRODUCT*
Meet Daisy... a one of a kind, upcycled beauty! Made from a vintage tablecloth to create a colourful & unique piece.
Here are a few reasons why she’s so special…
- 100% unique, upcycled from vintage materials - you'll be the only person in the world wearing this top!
- Loose boxy body shape
- Cropped length, finishing just below the waist
- Beautiful detailing at the back with four ties
- Ties have been perfectly positioned to provide good back & bra coverage
- Also an option to flip it and wear with the ties at the front!
⭐️ One of a kind - small production
♻️ Upcycled fabric, re-using to reduce textile waste
💌 Plastic free & recyclable packaging
🚗 Free UK shipping over £90
🌍 Low carbon footprint - UK fabric, garment cut & made in London
🧡 Donation made to London charity, Women For Refugee Women. Read more about this initiative here.
Loose & slightly oversized fit. Available in a size medium, suitable for sizes UK 10-14 depending on bust measurement.
Please check the Daisy Top chest measurement on the size guide here before ordering. If you have any questions about sizing, please contact me so I can help advise!
Handmade in London by me, Katrina.
Fabric 1: 100% cotton (upcycled)
Inside binding: 100% organic cotton
Due to the nature of working with upcycled preloved textiles, slight imperfections may occur in the fabric. This only adds to the unique and specialness of the piece and you can be assured that all fabrics used are high quality.
Cool gentle machine wash below 30 °. Wash with similar colours. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat and out of direct sunlight.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.