The ultimate statement scarf to wrap up in this winter! Made from a mix of vintage woollen blanket and deadstock leopard fabric, this is a totally unique and special piece.
- Chunky and cosy, perfect for wrapping up in all Winter
- Due to the patchwork and panelled design, each Daphne is totally unique
- Made from vintage & deadstock textiles, re-using materials that already exist
- Bold and colourful, bringing joy and colour to the dark winter months
With every KATRINA & RE clothing purchase, a donation will be made in your name to local London charity Women For Refugee Women! Read more about this initiative here.
⭐️ Unique and one of a kind item
💚 Upcycled fabrics, re-using what we already have to reduce waste
♻️ Plastic free & recyclable packaging
🚗 Free UK shipping over £90
🌍 Low carbon footprint, fabric sourced in the UK, scarf cut & made in London
Scarf dimensions: 27cm x 250cm
Handmade by me, Katrina, in my home studio based in East London.
Lilac: 100% wool
Leopard: Wool / Mixed fibres
Wool is naturally stain and odour resistant so needs much less washing than other fabrics!
Cool machine wash on a wool/delicate cycle at 30° or lower. Use mild detergent suitable for wool fabric. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat and keep out of direct sunlight. Iron on a low heat.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.