*ONE OF A KIND PRODUCT*
Say hello to Posey... your new best friend this Summer!
Here are a few reasons why she’s so special…
- 100% unique, upcycled from a vintage preloved tablecloth- you'll be the only one wearing this Posey!
- Flattering gathered sleeves
- Cropped length, finishing below the waist
- Loose body shape that looks equally great tucked in or out of jeans/skirts/shorts/trousers
- Beautiful detailing at the back with four ties
- Also option to flip it and wear with the ties at the front!
- Ties have been perfectly positioned to provide good back & bra coverage
⭐️ One of a kind - small production
♻️ Upcycled fabric re-using to reduce textile waste
💌 Plastic free & recyclable packaging
🚗 Free UK shipping over £90
🌍 Low carbon footprint - UK fabric, garment cut & made in London
🧡 Donation made to London charity, Women For Refugee Women. Read more about this initiative here.
Loose & slightly oversized fit. Available in a size small, suitable for sizes UK 6-12 depending on desired fit. Model is a size UK 10 and wears a small.
Please check the Posey Top chest measurements on the size guide here before ordering. If you have any questions about sizing, please contact me so I can help advise!
Handmade in London by me, Katrina, or a skilled local seamstress who’s paid a fair living wage.
Fabric 1: 100% cotton (upcycled)
Inside binding: 100% organic cotton
Due to the nature of working with upcycled preloved textiles, slight imperfections may occur in the fabric. This only adds to the unique and specialness of the piece and you can be assured that all fabrics used are high quality.
Cool gentle machine wash below 30 °. Wash with similar colours. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat and out of direct sunlight.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.