*ONE OF A KIND PRODUCT*
Meet Daisy... a one of a kind, upcycled beauty! Made by panelling together two vintage silk scarves to create a colourful & unique piece.
Here are a few reasons why she’s so special…
- 100% unique, upcycled from vintage materials - you'll be the only person in the world wearing this top!
- Beautifully light and floaty 100% silk fabric
- Panelled design to show off and clash those gorgeous prints
- Loose body shape that looks equally great tucked in or out of jeans/skirts/shorts/trousers
- Beautiful detailing at the back with four ties
- Ties have been perfectly positioned to provide good back & bra coverage
- Also an option to flip it and wear with the ties at the front!
⭐️ One of a kind - small production
♻️ Upcycled fabric re-using to reduce textile waste
💌 Plastic free & recyclable packaging
🚗 Free UK shipping over £90
🌍 Low carbon footprint - UK fabric, garment cut & made in London
🧡 Donation made to London charity, Women For Refugee Women. Read more about this initiative here.
Loose & slightly oversized fit. Available in a size small, suitable for sizes UK 6-12 depending on desired fit. Model is a size UK 10 and wears a small.
Please check the Daisy Top chest measurement on the size guide here before ordering. If you have any questions about sizing, please contact me so I can help advise!
Handmade in London by me, Katrina, or a skilled local seamstress who’s paid a fair living wage.
Fabric: 100% silk
Due to the nature of working with upcycled preloved textiles, slight imperfections may occur in the fabric. This only adds to the unique and specialness of the piece and you can be assured that all fabrics used are high quality.
Dry clean only. Do not tumble dry. Iron on low heat.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.